Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website and/or the mobile app
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website and/or the mobile app
- Understand and analyse how you use our website and/or the mobile app
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and/or the mobile app, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails, SMS’s and WhatsApp messages
- Find and prevent fraud
Pscmitr.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies & Web Beacons
Like any other website/mobile app, pscmitr.com uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website or screens in the app that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies".
Analytics Partners Privacy Policies
Note that pscmitr.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party services.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access :- You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification :- You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure :- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing :- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability :- You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
pscmitr.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.